Re: Is ident secure?

* Layne <a515luna@ptd.net> spake thus:
> MARTIN FONDLES YOUNG BOYS. HE WAS CAUGHT ON CAMERA SUCKING AN 8 YR. OLD'S
> COCK. WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO BE HIS FRIEND? HE IS A FUCKING HOMO, AN ASS
> BANDIT AND PROBABLY SWALLOWS HIS OWM SPERM. i DON'T WANT ANOTHER E-MAIL FROM
> YOU TO REACH THIS ADDRESS OR I WILL CALL MY ATTORNEY.  SO PISS OFF.

Man, this guy is so stupid its funny :) How can anybody be this stupid?
Really? Somebody must be taking the piss. Sorry for the inconveniance
guys, but that's just my $0.02...

Regards, Stig

PS: Layne, you ARE really jokaing aren't you? Surely noone can be this
stupid...

--
www.brautaset.org
Registered Linux User 107343