Logcheck+PortSentry

Hey guys,

	I've just installed PortSentry (from unstable for kernel 2.4support) and
Logcheck (from testing) onto my Woody box.

I have PortSentry configure to use the Netfilter logging and limit options to
properly log port scan attemps from hostile host. Do any of you know how I
can configure LogCheck to e-mail port scan attempts logged by PortSentry and
Netfilter to a trusted user?

Also, how can I configure an e-mail client to receive mail from a local mail
daemon such as exim?

Forgive the newbie'ish questions, there's some areas of UNIX that I havent
even touched yet.

Thanks for you time,

Stef