Re: VPN and Firewall

On Fri, Aug 17, 2001 at 02:01:54PM -0400, Dan Hutchinson wrote:
>    I have an old Sparc 20 Workstation and wonder if Linux can run on
> it?

Debian will happily run on a SPARC 20.  I've got it running on one right
now.  You may wish to browse the archives of the debian-sparc mailing
list to see if there are any problems that come up frequently or not.
http://lists.debian.org/ports.html

I will leave the VPN questions to others, as my only experience there
involves tunneling a ppp connection over ssh.  But I wouldn't bother
with that unless you really can't find anything better.

noah