Re: The unwanted fish...

From: "Martin Fluch" <fluch@rock.helsinki.fi>

> I'm running unstable and (maybe) a month ago I spoted a fish
swiming over
> my desktop from left to right, just a small one, just once.
Today again.

> Does anybody know where this fish is coming from? (I'm a little
bit
> confused, since I have never requested it and have no idea, how
this
> little beast comes on my desktop.)

I too saw it a time back, and I can't seem to find anything about
it either in the archives or on the internet. The source of the
wanda the gnome fish-applet includes some kind of random string
that makes the fish swim across your desktop sometimes. I can't
remember any algorithm or anything like that, but I think it was
the applet, but it might be gnome itself...

Read the source ;-)

/bazz
--
http://bazz.nu/.sig/