Delivery Failure: Re: Port 6000/X11 Won't Close!

Your message, Re: Port 6000/X11 Won't Close!,
was not delivered to the following recipient:
evosloo@xsinet.co.za

Reason: System error: Please re-send your message later.
Recipient: evosloo@xsinet.co.za

--- Begin Message ---
vexation wrote:
I use debian 2.2 (woody/unstable) with kernal 2.4.7, i use login.app to login
to X.  I believe i have the --no-listen command set. However, no madder what i
do port 6000 still remains open.  I really want to close this port for security
reasons!  can someone please help me?! - Thank you!

Try running "X -nolisten tcp".

HTH,

	Daniel