apt-get do not douwnload new packages announced in debian-security-announce

I have a little problem with apt-get, i think i am not doing it the
proper way.

       When there is a announce that certain package has a bug, (like
gnupg v1.0.5) you can read in www.debian.org that there is a new
package to download (1.0.6-0potato1). Thats OK, but i can't download it
with my apt-get, maybe i am not using the correct "sources", my
sources.list look like this:

deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/non-US main contrib non-free

    What are the official sources if you want to have an up to date,
secure system?

--
Alberto Cortés Martín     | Ing. de Telecomunicaciones
email: alcortes@coitt.es  | Universidad Carlos III