Re: Mutt and inline gpg

Hello list

On Thu, Aug 09, 2001 at 08:03:15PM +1000, Matt Hope wrote:
[...]
> : When my friends (2 differnt ones, one of which is planning to switch
> : to mutt) get the mails, they get it in an attachment, have to save it
> : and decode it manually (apparently kmail is expecting inline messages).
> : Obviously, mutt/mutt and kmail/kmail messages are working perfectly.
> `-
>
> I've seen a few procmail recipes around which remedy this.
[...]

I am using the same procmail filter and can say that it works
perfectly for incoming pgp/gpg mails. However, this does not solve the
problem with other mail clients that want to have inline PGP messages, and
those are many.
Is there a way to make mutt send inline PGP messages instead of the
MIME attachment form?

regards,
Martin