Re: Locking down a guest account - need help.

Hello!

you can disable password login in sshd and only run ssh with public
key authentication, just don't forget to put a root owned non-writable
folder or file called ".ssh" and ".ssh2" in the accounts you do not wish
people to log in to.

And I agree with Jim Breton about locking down PAM as much as possible.

/Tobias

--
todays excuse
BOFH excuse #322:

Your Pentium has a heating problem - try cooling it with ice cold water.(Do not turn of your computer, you do not want to cool down the Pentium Chip while he isn't working, do you?)