Re: Locking down a guest account - need help.

On Fri, Aug 03, 2001 at 08:09:25PM +0000, Jim Breton wrote:
> You can also disable access with PAM, using the "sshd" pam control file.
> Just use pam_deny.so to deny authentication.

/me pops foot out of mouth....

When I wrote that I was not considering your previous statement of
needing to still be able to log in normally with other accounts.  My
advice would have locked you out completely... so... don't use it. *8)
Sorry.

Something that _will_ work though (and I think I had this in mind when
writing my first post but somehow confused myself) would be to make use
of pam's /etc/security/access.conf.  Here you can specify which users
can log in on which ttys.

HTH, for real this time. ;)