Re: Locking down a guest account - need help.

Thanks Andrew, Thanks Jim.

   I'll layer them on and sleep better tonight ;).

Stopping the middle button menu behavior is still causing me to pull my
hair out though.  Tried changing the behavior of the middle button in the
/enlightenment/keybind.cfg file - both global and local version, but it
doesn't seem to stop the menu function when you click on the desktop
proper.

   Any super X guru's out there want to share their $.02?

                    Thanks,
                       David.