Locking down a guest account - need help.

Howdy all,

   Not debian specific, but this is the best batch of security minds I
have access too so I figured I'd see if this interests anyone.

  I need to set up some Xterminal replacemnets - linux boxes that will
mostly only be running netscape and ssh.

  They are going to be used for visiting staff/students/ect so they need a
guest account with a "bad" password.

  The machines have to run X, - i'm using Sawmill/Gnome WM/DE for
familiarity value for users.

  Now the problems I still need solutiosn for:

 1. How to dissallow network connections to this guest account? I don't
want anyone ssh'ing in, but I still want to be able to remotely administer
the machines.

 2. How do I either turn off the middle click menus in
Gnome/enlightment/sawmill, or totaly disable/remap the middle button
behavior? Right click is handled by oneclick.so (see www.dnalounge.com)
but middle seems to go through.

The problem I'm running into is that all the documentation is about how to
set up public web stations, and I still want to preserve greater
functionality for "trusted" users.

Thanks in advance for help and advice!

			David.