Re: red worm amusement

Iam new to Debian and this is my first post to the debian-security
mailinglist, having read this threath i realy aint seeing anybody pointing
out that it is the "Sysadmin" who makes the machine secure, it's not an OS
what makes a machine secure, it's the admin behind it.

I use a broad range of OS'es, including OpenBSD, claiming blunt out that
OpenBSD is secure by default is like dancing with the devil because it
isn't, every *NIX distro is "by default" leak\insecure, YOU have to make it
secure, when it comes to Microsoft products you can patch and upgrade all
you wan't, it isn't gona help you make a secure system, you have to realize
that bugs and holes is something what comes by default with Microsoft. On
*NIX you can make a difference.

Jörgen V.
--
http://security.veendam.org