Re: red worm amusement

Jacon Said:
>> .  I doubt everyone who is running servers on Debain (by choosing to do
so during
>> the 'oh so easy' installation) really knows what they're doing.

Grr, talk about giving companies like mine a bad name, Im promoting Open
Source software and and its benefits, I gotta sit here on a saturday
afternoon , playing catchup with my email and read comments like this.

sigh.

oh well just so you can honestly say that Not Everyone who installs Debian
does not know what they are doing you can say I introduced my self, a
freelance consultant pushing open source ( exclusively Debian ) into Small
and Medium sized businesses. Im using Debian and no I dont run services ad
hoc , unless im having a blonde moment <grin>

Still im pleased to see that the FreeBSD box that hosts my site remains
reasonably stable and unharned through all this. Wouldn't it be nice if we
had a ORBS service for webservers ? At least then I could Black lists
infected machines.

Regards

Nik Butler
Director Wired4Life Limited