Re: aargh... I am being asked to change to SuSE

also sprach Ethan Benson (on Mon, 16 Jul 2001 04:14:51AM -0800):
> > this isn't an answer, but install Debian, then change /etc/issue as
> > well as /etc/motd to suggest SuSE, and trust me, none of your
> > superiors are going to get it :)
>
> like they would ever login to the machine anyway.

word up.

i think i must give credit to oliver bolzer for this "trick" though.
he supposedly did that in the linux cluster at the university of
munich, where he admins...

1-800-psych
hello, welcome to the psychiatric hotline.
if you are depressed, it doesn't matter which number you press. no one
will answer.