Re: aargh... I am being asked to change to SuSE

also sprach Juha J?ykk? (on Mon, 16 Jul 2001 11:03:41AM +0300):
>   Anyone care to help me: I need some _strong_ points in favour of
> Debian, against SuSE. No crap, please. I need to presuade my superiors
> to turn from RH to Debian instead of SuSE as they would like to do. I
> need strong evidence in favour of Debian if I am to succeed in
> enforcing it. I do not know SuSE myself, so I cannot fight them (they
> do not know Debian, but they are the ones who decide - they do not
> need to) alone. I only care for security/administrability issues now.

this isn't an answer, but install Debian, then change /etc/issue as
well as /etc/motd to suggest SuSE, and trust me, none of your
superiors are going to get it :)

1-800-psych
hello, welcome to the psychiatric hotline.
if you have multiple personalities, please press 3, 4, 5 and 6.