Re: shared root account

from `man zsh`:

       Alias expansion is done on  the  shell  input  before  any
       other  expansion  except history expansion.  Therefore, if
       an alias is defined for the word foo, alias expansion  may
       be  avoided  by  quoting part of the word, e.g. \foo.  But
       there is nothing to prevent an  alias  being  defined  for
       \foo as well.

Boo, zsh, boo.

Vineet

* Tim Haynes (debian@stirfried.vegetable.org.uk) [010709 15:44]: