ipchains

Dear All,

I need Your's help :)
I using ipchains, it works fine etc. but I see that he have some problem
with cut off some host.
I using exmp:
- ipchains -A input -s xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx -j DENY -l,
- ipchains -A input -s xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx -i eth0 -j DENY -l for this.

When I connect from PC with Win98, no problem, I cannot connect.
When I connect from PC with W2K, I have access for services?
?
Any  sugestions...
Thanks for the help.

Wojtek

--
Chcialbys zarobic lub "dorobic" naprawde dobre pieniadze?
Otrzymasz do 300zl za kazda firme ktora wprowadzisz do Centrum e-biznesu