Re: Compiling Hostsentry

Marc-Christian Petersen wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> here is a little c++ program which u can use to determine your utmp/wtmp
> format to use it correctly with hostsentry. It works fine for me and maybe it
> can be added to future releases of hostsentry cause it may be usefull for
> some ppl. :-)
>
> I have attached an C++ and C Version!
>
> Kind regards,
>         Marc

Thanks a lot!! I compiled your showwtmp.c file and it executed perfectly. Nice
work!!

I'll be Ded'ing HostSentry this week end and I will make sure that your C script
makes it into the package. Perhaps it could be used in a Debconf script during
the initial HostSentry installation :-D

If your having problems with Hostsentry, remember that it is Alpha grade
software, you should be directing your problems and error reports to the Abacus
mailling list.

Thanks for all of your help guys, I'll keep you all posted when HostSentry deb's
become available.

Stef