Re: nmap 2.12

Hubert Chan <hackerhue@geek.com> writes:

> Olaf> On a really secure box I wouldn't want to have the build
> Olaf> environment needed to do this.  Perhaps on another reasonably
> Olaf> secure box where I am the one and only normal user, but that's
> Olaf> another story.
>
> Well, you can build on one box, and install the packages on the other.
> AFAIK, to install the new packages, you wouldn't need anything that you
> don't already have.

I know, but from the original poster's mail I got the impression he
was doing this on a single machine.  Just wanted to point out that
that might not be the ultimate in security :-)

--
Olaf Meeuwissen       Epson Kowa Corporation, Research and Development

     Free Software: `No walls, no windows!  No fences, no gates!'