RE: AUP

You can take a look at this AUP, and you might even want to take a look at
*spits* AOL's *spits* AUP as well. I haven't looked at theirs, but I've read
over ours several times.

http://www.earthlink.net/about/policies/use/index.html

and up one level has several different public policies we have that you can
look over for any additional info

http://www.earthlink.net/about/policies/index.html

HTH,

Steven Beverly
IS Technician - PHX
IS Operations
EarthLink, Inc.
Cell: 602.723.4485
Pager: pagestevenbe@mindspring.net

"I am the Illustrious Postmaster and Grand Poobah of Electronic
Transmissions" -Unknown

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not
become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes
into you." -Friedrich Nietzsche