Re: gnupg problem

On Mon, Jun 18, 2001 at 02:30:19PM -0700, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> > you know, what I've ment. Debian *distribution* is main and non-US/main
>
> Thene where are the security releases?

security.debian.org

mailcrypt is not in debian, its in contrib.  niether contrib or
non-free are part of debian.

if gnupg broke deps on a another package in main i think you would
have a point, but it broke something outside the distribution which is
beyond the concerns of the security team, they only need to care about
the distribution which is main and non-US/main.

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/