RE: rlinetd security

That makes a lot of assumptions about my (or anyone else) understanding of
the system.  For example, I have no clue what discard is used for.  So, how
do I know if I have a package installed that will not work properly if I
disable that port.  Yes, I should go and research the issue but I only have
some much time in the day.

Therefor, many of us are forced to make the same assumptions (valid or not)
such as Sebastiaan's.

Pat Moffitt
MIS Administrator
Western Recreational Vehicles, Inc.