Backing up encrypted filesystem

Hi,

I have been using reiserfs on top of an encrypted filesystem (serpent) for a
couple of months with no problems until last night when the reiserfs crashed.
This brings me to my question. Is it possible to burn this filesystem onto a
CDR.

I have tried unsuccessfully both by using the encrypted file as the image file
and also just burning the file onto a iso9660 filesystem.

Oh and if anyone knows how to recover a reiserfs with the following error I
would be really grateful.

<-------------debugreiserfs, 2001------------->
reiserfsprogs 3.x.0j
reiserfs_open: first bitmap looks corrupted
Super block of format 3.6 found on the 0x3 in block 16
Block count 163840
Blocksize 4096
Free blocks 149868
Busy blocks (skipped 16, bitmaps - 5, journal blocks - 8193
1 super blocks, 5757 data blocks
Root block 8214
Journal block (first) 18
Journal dev 0