Re: Security in a shell that starts ssh

Whoa! Amazing :) This is exactly the sort of feedback I expected, thanks a
lot guys! I don't have trouble understanding your suggersions, my main
delight comes from wondering how on earth can you think of so many tiny
details :) And I thought I was paraonid :)
Really, thanks a lot, that taught me quite a lot, may be my programming
skills improve step by step :)

Miquel Martín