Re: Apt database screwed up.

I do find their command keys unintuitive (or at least contrary to current programming) and puzzling but I am not complaining or anything :).

I think it is all a ploy to make sure that people still read and follow instructions :-)

my early days with dselect sometimes resulted in some painful errors. I am much better now, and I think dselect is a great tool for package management, and that package management utility is one of Debian's strengths IMO.

jmb