Re: ifconfig doesn't report Promiscuous interfaces

Check out
http://members.nbci.com/dsinet/network-sniffers/interface-promiscuity-obscurity.txt

The only other thing I can think of is, something (or someone) is resetting
interface flags (not even sure if that's still possible, the article's from '98),
or there's some subtle bug in the nic's driver (what driver is this, btw?).

--
"... being a Linux user is sort of like living in a house inhabited
by a large family of carpenters and architects. Every morning when