Re: News server ?

On Wed, Mar 14, 2001 at 07:16:21PM +0100, Pshemol wrote:
> Is there any other way to get your mails? I have to fetch about a 20 mailis
> per day, Is the debian-security on any news server? like
> debian.security.annonce ?
> thx pshemol

i was informed last time that i asked that all debian lists should be in USENET
under linux.debian.* and this particular list should be
linux.debian.announce.security (although all servers i've checked don't have
this group)

--
every nerd knows how to enjoy the little things of life,
like: Cold pizza