Re: Server reboots

I'm having a similar problem but it's only when running netscape or some
other web browser such as konqueror or mozilla.  Lynx doesn't do anything,
and I've checked the RAM.  It's easily reproducable and I can't ever run
netscape without worrying about the system spontaneously rebooting.  It's
an odd problem and I'm kind of tired of it... :)  For now I just avoid web
browsing in XFree86/enlightenment.

(Problem persisted with different distros and video cards.)

Josh Hattery
hobbz@fizziks.org