Re: SSH with potato, not very secure?

On Thu, Mar 01, 2001 at 05:07:43AM +0000, Jacob Meuser wrote:

> My potatos have
> deb http://security.debian.org stable/updates main contrib non-free
> in /etc/apt/sources.list
> That was in there by default, I just uncommented it. (it was there in r0 too,

it was there but commented out by default?  hrm i wonder why that is,
it does not much good being commented out...

> by the way).  I never thought about it, but that doesn't cover the non-US
> packages, does or does it?

i guess it does, my non-us lines get packages files, but i never
really bothered to see if they are ever used.  it can't hurt anything ;-)

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/