sources.list

I have recently been to the www.debian.org looking for the latest sites to
add to my sources.list file. I could not find them even though I know that I
have seen them there before. Could anyone give me a hand and let me know
what entries to include there. I am currently using:

#STABLE
deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian potato main contrib non-free
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US potato/non-US main contrib
non-free
deb http://security.debian.org/debian-security potato/updates main contrib
non-free

#STABLE SOURCE
# Uncomment if you want the apt-get source function to work
#deb-src http://http.us.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free
#deb-src http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable non-US

#HELIX CODE
deb http://spidermonkey.helixcode.com/distributions/debian unstable main
#added in by me for alsa

# WOODY
#deb http://llug.sep.bnl.gov/debian woody main contrib non-free

Any suggestions to improving the above list would be appreciated.

Gary
*  Cisco Certified Academy Instructor  *
*  Empowering the Internet Generation  *
*            Are you ready?            *
*      mailto:ciscotech@bigfoot.com    *
*       http://www.cisco.com/edu       *