Re: mirroring security.debian.org?
- To: "Mike Renfro" <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: mirroring security.debian.org?
- From: "Matthew Sherborne" <Matthews@softtech.co.nz>
- Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 17:26:02 +1300
- Message-id: <006201c08f2b$c01dd480$0a16a8c0@matthew>
- References: <20010125144830.C9111@morgul.net> <"from frodo"@morgul.net> <20010125205107.W15483@finlandia.infodrom.north.de> <20010126080421.B1515@ch208d.cae.tntech.edu>
What about having a nightly email out of updates (with GPG) for those that
really need them and charging the subscribers (except contributors)?
I would imagine corporate sites subscribing.
That way there'll be more bandwidth for the developers, and the income can
be used for the Debian project.