Re: connecting to my box

Actually, I have commented that line out initially when I first looked at
the sshd_config file. Either way, I compiled it and installed from
scratch. I also recompiled the kernel (2.4) so everything is great now
(other that I forgot to compile with vfat support!).

Thanks

Mohammed Elzubeir

General Access Labs (x2825)
http://www.cas.unt.edu/gal/