Re: Debian audititing tool?

Hi Christian!

On Wed, 27 Dec 2000, Christian Kurz wrote:

> On 00-12-27 David Wright wrote:
> > Quoting Christian Kurz (shorty@debian.org):
> > > [ Stop sending me unnecessary Ccs.]
> > | Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 16:02:30 +0100
> > | From: Christian Kurz <shorty@debian.org>
> > | To: debian-security@lists.debian.org
> > | Subject: Re: Debian audititing tool?
>
> > I must be missing something here. You're the second person in
> > about as many days to ask for people not to send Ccs while
> > including a mail-followup-to: header for their own address.
>
> > What is the latter intended to do?
>
> I suspect that smartlist is playing here with the header as I normally
> set a "Mail-Followup-To: nobody". So you maybe should contact the
> listmaster for more information about this. (And stop those damn Ccs.)

be debian-security@lists.debian.org on this list if you don't want CCs.

You probably misconfigured your mutt.

in your muttrc:
set followup_to         # Add Mail-Followup-To header.

And then:

lists debian-security@lists.debian.org      # Sets Followup2header: list, you

subscribe debian-security@lists.debian.org  # Sets Fup2header: list only

choose one.

No need to munge the mailfup2 header yourself.

					yours,
					peter

--
PGP signed and encrypted messages preferred.
http://www.palfrader.org/