Re: security.debian.org mirrors?

On Sat, Oct 21, 2000 at 03:50:18PM +0200, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Previously Florian Friesdorf wrote:
> > What are the differences between
> > http://http.us.debian.org/debian dists/potato-proposed-updates/
> > and
> > http://security.debian.org potato/updates main contrib non-free
> > ?
>
> One is updates that might make it into a revision of potato,
> and the other are verified security fixes.

ok, please correct me if I'm wrong.
	- security fixes wil make it sooner or later into proposed-updates
	- to get security fixes as fast as possible I use
	  security.debian.org
	- new features only appear in proposed-updates
	- I should use potato security fixes with woody

thanks,
ff

--
     Florian Friesdorf <42ff@gmx.net>
OpenPGP key available on public key servers

------> Save the future of Open Source <------
-> Online-Petition against Software Patents <-
------> http://petition.eurolinux.org <-------