Re: GNOME'e nterm service

 This is a little confusing. I have that nterm is the name of the
 service in port 1026, and I have gnome-session listening to it.

 I looked for manuals, docs and all sort of infos on the local system,
 including searching content on /etc. I could not find anything on
 nterm & gnome-session & port 1026. Wichert, I am running this thing
 in my machine and I dot know what it is for. Do you see my point?

 Sergio