libc6 for woody?

	About the recent security advisory on the glibc vulnerabilities:
fixed versions have been released for slink and potato, but (as far as I
know) none for woody. I am currently using the potato version, recompiled
from sources, on my woody box, apparently with no problems, but should not
the fixed version be uploaded to the woody tree as well? There seems to be
still the 2.1.3-10 version in woody.

Thanks, bye
Giacomo

Giacomo Mulas <gmulas@ca.astro.it, gmulas@tiscalinet.it, gmulas@eso.org>

OSSERVATORIO  ASTRONOMICO
Str. 54, Loc. Poggio dei Pini * 09012 Capoterra (CA)

Tel.: +39 070 71180 216     Fax : +39 070 71180 222

"When the storms are raging around you, stay right where you are"
                         (Freddy Mercury)