Re: recent gpm DoS issue

On Sun, Jul 30, 2000 at 08:23:21PM -0800, Ethan Benson wrote:
> there is another point, how necessary is it for gpm to run as root?

Dunno -- like I said, I don't really know -how- gpm works.  Feel free to
ask someone who does, also if anyone else on this list has any ideas I
would be interested in being copied on it.

Maybe this is something worth bringing up on the security-audit or some
similar list... I've had my say in this thread, over and out.  ;)