Re: Libsafe

Ron

Ron Rademaker wrote:

> I've packages libsafe_1.3-1_i386.deb earlier this week, I don't know if
> you downloaded that version?

Yes, tried to install it and the --install script came back with...

"dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of libsafe: Libsafe
depends on libc6 (>=2.12); however: version of libc6 on system is
2.0.7"

I've looked round the internet for the updated libc6 and it's not
there.  Looks like I'll have to wait until it's uploaded to an ftp
site.

Well, at least you get sensible answers with Debian :-)

Thanks

--
Richard
Sheffield UK