Re: How can I help ?

On Wed, Jun 14, 2000 at 02:43:07PM +0200, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Previously Thomas Guettler wrote:
> > I am in the same position. I have got some time left which
> > I could spent in an opensource project. Nearly all
> > things I dream of are already working.
>
> A good free reimplementation of portsentry is something I would really
> like to see. Right now portsentry works reasonably, but it could really
> use a bunch of extra features.
According to upstream we can't hope that he will put portsentry under a
license which debian considers as free in the near future so a free
reimplementation would be great. Portsentry is a nice peace of software
but it's missing some crucial features such as a pid file or more
flexible syntax in the hosts.ignore file (such as ignore
host:port1,port2).

--
GPG-Public Key: http://honk.physik.uni-konstanz.de/~agx/guenther.gpg.asc