SUSE Security Tools

Hi,

I have been looking at those tools to, and thinking the same as you,  I
had an email from Wichert Akkerman saying that he doesn't think that we
need the hardening script but I using Bastille as a comparison not SUSE's
stuff.  If you would like some help on this project then please let me
know.

I have already played with the SuSE Secumod KLM and it is quite good apart
from I couldn'y get it to unload with out rebooting, I have also found a
nifty little tools on www.sunworld.com (its called noshell). Its  a
replacement for the shell for locked accounts, it can send and log various
info, i'm going to try to port that to linux and I think it would be a
good tool.

Regards

Graham