Re: rsakeyfind - Request for review of autopkgtest addition

Hello Jan,

Merged, I liked your solution and it's also gonna be very helpful to
debug the aeskeyfind issue you found[0].

I'd like to point out one interesting thing from the MR, which I
believe other from the team might also like to know:
https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/rsakeyfind/-/merge_requests/2#note_242977

Apparently there's a race condition in doing:
(command) &
ps aux | grep command

I'm not sure where exactly it comes from, but Jan mitigated that by
adding a short sleep between the commands.

[0] https://bugs.debian.org/989179

Thanks,

--
Samuel Henrique <samueloph>