intetsim review (Re: ITP: inetsim)

Hi lukas,

> They don't need to be duplicated for that.  The chdir
> to /usr/share/inetsim only changes the current working directory (cwd).
> It is needed, because inetsim uses the ./conf, ./data, ./log
> and ./report directories relative to the cwd by default.  The lib
> subdir is not needed, the inetsim perl script should be able find its
> modules in /usr/share/perl5 just fine.
>
>> The easier way is to add the helper script and cd there,
>> like the init script. This would avoid many problems.
> Which problems specifically?

when launching by init script the cwd will be changed to /usr/share/inetsim
but if launched from console the cwd wouldn't be that, and it will try
to use
./conf, ./data, ./log? ./report directories relative to the cwd.
So in order to let it use the same files when launched from different ways
the easier way is to add the helper script and cd to /usr/share/inetsim
Or we need to patch it, to let it use ./conf ./data ./log ./report from
one place
Sorry for the improper commit log, I'll remove that later.

Thanks,
GengYu Rao