Re: debian-security-announce-$lang@lists?

On Wed, 14 Aug 2002 11:12:15 +0200,
"Jens Hafner" <jens.h@fner.org> wrote:
> Don't get me wrong. I really appreciate the high level of commitment in
> the community, but there are probably places where those resources could
> be better used. If there are people available that can translate the
> email, then these people can instead translate the announcement and
> place it on the webpage.
For your information, this is how the Japanese translation of DSAs works:
1. Kenshi Muto forwards the English DSA to debian-users@debian.or.jp
   as soon as possible (usually in 24 hours)
2. Seiji Kaneko translates the e-mail version of DSA into Japanese and
   post it to debian-users@debian.or.jp
3. Mariko GODA translates the wml version of DSA into Japanese and
   post it to debian-www@debian.or.jp (this takes a while)
4. Tomohiro KUBOTA commits the translated DSA wml to the CVS server

--
Oohara Yuuma <oohara@libra.interq.or.jp>
Debian developer

Better just encrypt it all in your head :-).
--- Derrick 'dman' Hudson, about encryption without any physical medium