Re: RFS: fflas-fpack

On 8/15/20 5:55 PM, Doug Torrance wrote:
> I've packaged a new version of fflas-ffpack which temporarily fixes RC
> bug #967088 [1] by skipping a failing test until upstream can fix the
> underlying issue [2].  Would anyone be able to review and sponsor?
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/fflas-ffpack
>
> Thanks!
> Doug
>
> [1] https://bugs.debian.org/967088
> <https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=967088>
> [2] https://github.com/linbox-team/fflas-ffpack/issues/282

I'm still looking for a sponsor for fflas-ffpack if anyone has time.

I've also packaged a couple other math packages recently that need
sponsorship:

* nauty (new upstream version)
https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/nauty.git

* saclib (needs binary upload for NEW queue)
https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/saclib.git

Thanks!
Doug