Re: RFS: macaulay2

Hi Julien,

On 8/2/20 2:25 AM, Julien Puydt wrote:
> I started diving into d/copyright and found :
>
> - M2/cmake/* how do we know which BSD (2-clause? 3-clause?) is meant ?
>
> - M2/cmake/FindGMP.cmake is also (c) 2016 Jack Poulson
>
> - M2/cmake/FindMPFR.cmake has much more authors ;
>
> - M2/cmake/FindTBB.cmake is expat, and (c) 2012 Sergiu Dotenco
>
> - for files without copyright, are you sure it's really (c) 2020 Mahrud
> Sayrafi ? Some files have older copyrights, so it's strange
>

> You should re-check everything and tell me when to review again.

Thanks for the review!

I asked Mahrud and he confirmed that it is indeed the 3-clause BSD
license.  I've added a comment clarifying this, and have also separated
out the cmake files with additional authors into their stanzas.

I also went back through and re-checked everything else in d/copyright.
I had missed the .m4 files in M2/config and a handful of other files.  I
think everything is in good shape now if you'd like take another look.

Thanks again!
Doug