For those who are bored to manually edit debian/README.source files for CRAN packages

Hi,

yesterday I needed to create r-cran-spatstat.data (#879219) to be able
to upgrade r-cran-spatstat to its latest version.  I was really bored by
the task to edit 56 entries in debian/README.source.  Here is my
workaround manual work:

   https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-science/packages/r-cran-spatstat.data.git/tree/debian/create_README.source

I used this today also for r-cran-mlbench (cron job to update web site
on anonscm.debian.org has not yet run but you can clone the Git
repository) with some modifications.  I do not really intend to make it
a real out of the box tool since this might take longer than manually
editing those entries - but the idea to use a script with some
modifications might be helpful for others as well.