Ghemical no longer renders in color

Hello All:

As of a recent ugrade in sid, ghemical is not longer rendering in color but only in greyscale. Since the version of ghemical is unchanged for a number of years, this can only be in the graphics libraries. The jessie version works fine so I might hve to try reverting all the packages back to get a color output and I am prepared to do so but I could save myself a lot of work if someon has already encountered the problem and figured out the solution.

Cheers,

Carlo

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Duchossois Leadership Professor of Physics
Director, Center for Synchrotron Radiation Research and Instrumentation