Re: SuperLU

Thanks Nico.

Weird, they've given us 2 web interfaces, your
https://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debian-science/packages/superlu.git
and also
https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/superlu.git

(or 3 if you count
http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-science/packages/superlu.git/ ;)

I'm used to seeing the second one, but I'll roll with the one you
prefer. What I like about the cgit interface is the way it provides the
repo urls in the Clone section. I find that convenient to copy&paste
the ssh url to use in a git push when I'm ready to push commits.

I think I'll upload to experimental first (tomorrow) since there are a
couple of other maths library upgrades digesting through unstable
(suitesparse, gl2ps), and I don't want to cause collisions with them.

Drew