Re: SuperLU

please update the vcs fields in debian/control to point to the new git repo.

Check.

Cheers,
Nico

On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 4:35 AM Drew Parsons <dparsons@debian.org> wrote:
On Wed, 2016-05-25 at 12:37 +0000, Nico Schlömer wrote:
> There probably isn't much awareness about these copyright issues
> upstream, so the best thing for us might be to stick to what we
> already had. (After all, the old license statements are still there,
> too.)

Agreed. Let's keep listing the GPL code as GPL (and give the University
of Florida its attribution).

> I've fixed the last lintian nag now and I think it's all good to go.

Looks good, but one last request: please update the vcs fields in
debian/control to point to the new git repo.

Drew