Re: Regarding VTK 7.0.0

Not yet. Been very busy work-wise and life-wise lately.

It's in my backlog, but happy to drop the ball if someone is in a hurry
and wants to step in.

Cheers,
Ghis

On 11/05/16 07:49, Elvis Stansvik wrote:
Den 25 feb 2016 12:59 em skrev "Ghislain Vaillant" <ghisvail@gmail.com
<mailto:ghisvail@gmail.com>>:

 > I will try to find some time to send an email around to the team this
 > weekend.

Hi Ghis,

Did you ever get around to this? If so, what was the team reaction? Any
estimate on when vtk7/python3-vtk7/python-vtk7 packages might appear on
the horizon? VTK 7 has so many improvements, would love to see it packaged.

Thanks!
Elvis

<mailto:elvis.stansvik@orexplore.com>
<mailto:elvis.stansvik@orexplore.com <mailto:elvis.stansvik@orexplore.com>>